Thursday 17 December 2015

hot seating



11-12-2015 PLANNING: HOT SEAT QUESTIONNAIRE
Question:
How are you coping with your wife’s disappearance?
Answer:
It has been tough to try and get my head round things and doing stuff around the house that she used to do. I know I will find out what happened to her, even if it kills me because I love her very much.
Question:
Are you ever suspicious that your wife I hiding things from you?
Answer:
Recently she’s been acting a bit odd and not always telling me where she is going, but I trust her and so I do have my doubts but I’m not going to do anything about it because I trust her.
Question:
Are you and your wife happy in your marriage?
Answer:
We have our arguments but that’s normal in a marriage, she sometimes over reacts with things and say I’m acting different but I just move past that and eventually we make up because we both love each other very much.
Question:
What are the arguments you have with your wife normally about?
Answer:
Well it sounds weird but I know that I can see ghost-like figures and when I tell her about them she screams at me and that’s normally what are fights are about.
Question:
What are these “ghost-like figures” doing?
Answer:
They haven’t done anything harmful but they just hover round and run past me and if I’m being honest they scare me sometimes but I just ignore them. Sometimes it gets too much and that’s when I decide to tell my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment